Its a poem written in 2004, being presented here with some changes.
She lives in my heart,
its every living part.
If you don't believe, ask my breath.
If you can test check my pulse.
If you can feel, sense my nerves.
To see her, look into my eyes.
To feel her presence hold my hands.
To detect her fragrance, smell my exhale.
To talk to her, ask me of myself.
She smiles when I'm happy.
Morose when I am sad.
She laughs when I'm jolly.
Shrinks when I feel bad.
She yells at my success.
Moans when I'm hurt.
She lives in my senses.
She rests in my nerves.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

A very touching one! 'she' must have been very lucky to be part of the person who would have dedicated this poem to her. Actually this poem is so well connected for two that it is difficult to understand who(you/she) is emphasized more in this :)
ReplyDelete